Pages

Monday 19 August 2013

Welcome to Informative Traders - Australian Stock Review Blog

Hi I'm Mathew, I live in Brisbane, Australia. I am passionate about stock and currency investment and have been for the last 5 years. I was introduced to the markets by a good friend and it soon became a passion. The art of charting and technical analysis came from an interest in figures, stats etc. as young boy growing up, and I am not surprised that I was finally attracted to this industry.

I run the website www.informativetraders.com where my main focus is on the educational process of charting and technical analysis. I am still learning and learn more and more everyday, but I wanted to help newer traders with the basics and even intermediate levels of analysis. I post articles, videos, charts and anything that may help traders starting out or those looking to find consistency.

I have purposely kept the website solely as an education with the forex currency markets as the instrument of trading, however being based in Australia, I am also studying the ASX and movements, news and trends of the Australian stocks. I have wanted to establish a blog for the ASX market for some time as I believe there are a lot of sites and blogs that comment on company announcements and stock movements but very few will provide a chart and explain the effects of them through technical analysis.

I will aim to look at the latest news and provide analysis on the top companies in the ASX, those that make up the ASX 300 and even penny poppers that may be looking at breaking out etc. The posts will be solely educational, they will not be stock recommendations, just the opinion of myself and Informative Traders.

I hope you enjoy the blog and look forward to interacting with investors and encourage comments to be posted, even requests for analysis etc.



No comments:

Post a Comment